Storage & Handling
• Store AdBlue® away from the light.
• Beyond 30°C, AdBlue® starts decomposing.
• AdBlue® freezes at -11°C. The automatic warming system of the vehicle allows to make it become liquid again within 20 minutes after engine start. During this time, the vehicle can be operated normally.
• If AdBlue® is stored outside the vehicle’s tank, gently thaw it, it can then be used normally again.
• Keep the AdBlue® equipment clean, away from dust and dirt.
• AdBlue® shelf life is minimum 12 months if it is stored
at a temperature below 30°C.
• Only use AdBlue® delivered into dedicated and sealed AdBlue® packaging.
• AdBlue® is classified as non-hazardous: in case of contact with skin or clothes, the recommendation is to rinse with water.
• AdBlue® can have a corrosive action on certain metals: in case of spilling, rinse with water.
• Do not use equipment (canisters, etc.) used for other liquids to refill or store AdBlue®.
• Close tightly the AdBlue® tank and canister after refill.