What are Total’s cutting fluids?
Cutting tools used for metalworking and machining commonly operate under extremes of pressure and heat, so need properly formulated lubricants to be safeguarded against unnecessary wear and damage. Total’s range of premium metal working cutting fluids assure this, giving users the peace of mind that comes from investing in the best-quality lubricants available.
Suitable for a very wide range of cutting tasks, the Total cutting fluid range includes the following:
- Valona HC – Hydrocracked neat oil for cutting tools.
- Vulsol – Mineral oil free water-based coolant for cutting tools.
- Spirit – Soluble microemulsion lubricant for cutting equipment.
- Lactuca – Soluble macroemulsion lubricant for general machining equipment.
- Macroemulsion lubricant for general machining equipment.
- Martol – Soluble deformation oil for steel and aluminium cutting.
- Drosera – Mineral multipurpose oils for high speed cutting tools.
Why choose Total’s cutting fluids?
Whatever the cutting task, productivity and production can be jeopardised if an operation doesn’t have fluids specially developed to suit the tools and materials, but with Total’s cutting lubricants, you can be sure your lubricant is an asset to production.
If you want a metal cutting fluid that improves the performance of your cutting tools, protects them from wear and saves you money in the process, Total’s cutting fluids are an excellent investment. With a raft of features and benefits, they’re high-quality oils that won’t let you down. Part of the Total Metalworking lubricant range.
Total cutting fluids key features and benefits
Total’s cutting fluid range offers several features and benefits:
- Efficient machining for all metals – Even in the most stringent operations.
- Longer lifetime of tools – Reducing costs and increasing productivity.
- Outstanding surface finishing – Improving broaching quality.
- Excellent cooling power – Prolonging the operation of machinery.
- High efficiency in all applications – Providing multipurpose performance.
- Excellent pressure resistance – Protecting tools from metal wear and corrosion.
- Exceptional anti-wear properties – Reducing tool change frequency.
- Low volatility – Minimising misting and oil consumption.
- Transparent product – For easier machining.
- Low or no odour – For a more pleasant working environment.
- Quick drying action – To minimise downtime.
For more information on Total’s range of machining cutting fluids or to make an order, contact our experts.