With a global presence, worldwide supply chain, and the ability to directly support you on-site, Total is the partner of choice for steel operations in the UK and around the globe.
The quality and durability of Total’s oils and greases for maintenance and production in steel mills is second to none. For you, this means an increased mean time between failures (MTBF) and a decrease in downtime. Productivity goes up and maintenance costs are lower thanks to lower grease consumption and fewer bearing failures.
TOTAL Lubricants is at your side to help you get the best from your machinery and to bring you both the reliability and the competitiveness you are looking for in the steel industry:
- Savings through the optimization of your lubricating conditions and the use of top of the class lubricants such as TOTAL CERAN® greases,
- Productivity brought by highest performance and protection of your machines
- Rationalization of industrial lubricants used thanks to our comprehensive range covering most of your needs,
- Health and safety protection of your operators through the use of harmless and environmentally-friendly products,
- Proximity provided by our local sales force,
- Reactivity ensured by our integrated supply chain.
A product for every application
- Arcelor Mittal
- Colakoglu Metalurji
- Ege Celik
- Hyundai Steel
- Salzgitter AG
- Thyssen Krupp
Total became our lubricants supplier in Belgium, Slovakia, Egypt, Mexico and India in 2013. We chose Total because of the great performance and excellent properties of Total products, and the services offered including: commercial support, technical support, the analysis and diagnosis service, marketing support and logistics. Our successful collaboration with Total across these different countries and the advantages of using the products make Total our first choice going forwards in all these countries.
We worked with Total, who helped us develop detailed equipment lubricant charts to optimise the maintenance of equipment and standardise the nomenclature for the lubricants required. After this was carried out, the lubricants were agreed with the equipment manufacturers for use doing their warranty periods. Total products include: Azolla ZS 32/46 hydraulic oils; and Multis EP 00/EP 2, Ceran HV, Ceran MS and Specis CU greases. Total specialists assisted the plant in solving technical problems during the start-up and operation of equipment, including through Total’s oil analysis service. Total contributes to the reliable operation of the equipment and therefore helps us run at our desired capacity.