Our aim is to support you in every way we can, so 20 years ago we started developing an easy-to-use application that would help customers track what machinery they were running, what lubricants were required for each piece of equipment, and when oil changes and maintenance would be required.
We’ve continued improving on that solution, and today TIG 6 includes a host of features to schedule machine maintenance and lubrication, turning a complex task into something easy to manage. Not only that, but TIG 6 can even save you money.
One application that organises everything.
Key features include:
- It’s easy to use the software and implement the plan.
- Store and reference lubricant documentation.
- Works on Windows PCs, and Android and IOS smartphones.
- Smartphone barcode scanner for direct use on site.
- 20 years of development has resulted in reliable software.
- Technical support and training provided by our experts
- Ties in with Total ANAC - oil analysis can be part of the schedule.
Complete planning tool
Generate time-based job lists and validate all planned and unplanned maintenance in one, easily accessible system.
Access live information
Allow technical operators to access information live on the job via the mobile application which includes barcode reader functionality.
Integrated document management means that you can upload technical data sheets and internal procedure documents for joined up visibility.
Oil condition monitoring integration
TIG 6 is fully compatible with Total ANAC allowing automatic triggers for oil condition monitoring reports to be set up.
- Prolonged asset life
- Reduced down time
- Lower operating costs
- Simplified audit trail for historical maintenance
We saw a reduction in lubricant costs of 4.5% since introducing TIG software